The Curmudgeon and Green Ornstein of Curmudgeon Media talk about everything and nothing at the same time. This instalment's topics range from Scrubs, Anime, indie games, and more. Full list of topics are time stamped in the video description!
Image courtesy of Green Ornstein Words by Curmudgeon Film Talk . SETTLE DOWN CLASS. …ehem… Sorry, I’ve always wanted to say that. In either case, welcome to Detective Writing 101 . Today, we’re going to be taking a peruse through a few trademarks of a great detective story . I’ll be your professor, Dr. Curmudgeon . Except I don’t have a Master’s Degree yet, so I’m not a professor. Nor do I have a doctorate, so the proper title would be Mr. Curmudgeon. But I have a blog, and I complain about movies on the internet. That’s basically the same as having a PhD, right? If you’re familiar with my writing – which might be unlikely , since Curmudgeon Media’s collective following consists of an old man who lives in my crawl space, my dog, and a boiled egg – you may have noticed that I’m big on film noir . When I say “big on film noir,” I of course mean that I will shoehorn it into any conversation, and if I could materialise its essence and inject it directly int...
Comments
Post a Comment